October 22, 2010

Same Dress, Different Day





So while I was on a limited wardrobe two weeks ago, I had to work this dress again the next day for the office.  Adding a purple cardigan and belting the scarf, I feel like it gave it a different look.  I love the colors in the scarf, and then decided to play around with some subtle pattern mixing by pairing my leopard wedges with the look.  I had to try several different ways of styling the scarf until I finally rested on this one.  It worked better in real life than I feel it looks in the pictures, but whatev... :) So it goes :).

I can't wait to post some looks with different items other than the same black dress and jeans! :)  Stay tuned to your blog reader...

Dress - Banana Republic
Cardi - Gap
Scarf - Urban Outfitters
Belt - J.Crew
Wedges - Franco Sarto via TJMaxx
Bead Bracelets - Ross
Sunnies - Target 

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute! I love the purple and the scarf!
xx

Anonymous said...

You know, I'm actually starting to like belting the scarf more and more. It definitely looks very nice.

Unknown said...

I love this outfit!! purple and leopard, digging that combo girl!
spicycandydc.com
-C

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style