October 16, 2010

Bonus Post - One Item, One Week Challenge






So technically, after my 6 days of wearing the jeans, I took a two day break.  But since I was housesitting, I was left with few wardrobe options - and these jeans were one of them.  And then when I put this outfit together, I wished I had thought to wear it during my challenge week because I love how it all came together.  It has a very sweet vibe to it, which I liked.  And although you can't see it clearly, I used Elaine's belt tutorial to tie my belt, so that made the look even better in my opinion :).  Just simple, easy, with a few touches to add a little something to the overall outfit.

So this is the bonus post, since it contains the same item from my challenge - although I wore them two days after the challenge was over :).  Details, details.

Hope you're having a great weekend!!

Cardigan - J.Crew
Shirt, Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Tahari via DSW
Belt - H&M
Necklace, Sunnies - Target

6 comments:

Apple said...

I love the colors in this outfit. You look really good.

Modest Apple -- A Fashion Blog

Viktoria said...

I'm with Apple.. I love colors in this outfit. The ruffles on the cardigan are fun, too!

Viktoriawithak.blogspot.com

Annie said...

I love the color of that cardigan on you!

Sydney said...

You are rockin this look girl! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt. Love the shirt+cardigan combination. Also the shoes! Those shoes are really very pretty.

stylegenerator said...

Love the shirt. Love the shirt+cardigan combination. Also the shoes! Those shoes are really very pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style