September 13, 2010

Hola Amigas



Hi there!  It's been a long time! I've missed posting up here...but this is where I was...

*sigh*...Not gonna lie...wish I was still there...BUT, I am not, and so, here we are :).







I actually have had this outfit in my head for a while now.  I meant to wear it at the beach, but considering that  all I wore at the beach were swimsuits, a cover-up, a hat, one pair of jeans, one t-shirt, and a sweatshirt, I never broke it out.  At the least, it was very easy to get dressed this morning!

Striped shirt, purple bubble dress, brown and silver accessories.  Easy!

Striped shirt, Bubble Dress - TJMaxx
Silver Necklace - OldNavy
Sandals, Sunnies - Target
Brown Belt - H&M

7 comments:

Sarah said...

This is such a cute look. I love that shirt layered under the dress. Great layering.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Lindsey Dixon said...

So adorable! I love that you put a striped shirt underneath the dress instead of a plain one. It's so eye-catching!

Lindsey Soup

. said...

I have been looking for a bubble dress for the LONGEST time! Good thing for you I don't have crazy superinternet powers or I'd snatch this incredibly cute one off of you and keep it for myself ;)

Elle Sees said...

omg i want to cram in one more beach trip!!!

Mandy said...

I love the layering of this outfit - looks great! Very jealous you were at the beach.......:)

Elaine said...

Jealous!!!

You look fabulous. I love navy and brown together.

CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

Anonymous said...

I really like this outfit, super cute look :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style