August 17, 2010

Totally Tubular Tuesdays


I'm working with a limited wardrobe this week as I'm taking a mini-break from home.  But it's funny - I know that there is a whole host of people who just went through the 30 for 30 challenge that Kendi started at her blog, but I don't feel as creative with the limited options that I have with me.  I just feel like putting together ho-drum outfits - t-shirts with jeans.  And it just doesn't feel very stylish.  I was even hesitant about posting this outfit, because there's not much at all going on with it.  But sometimes simplicity is good, right?

I think the heels are what do it for me.  Adding the heels with the jeans ups the style factor for me.


Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

T-shirt, Jacket - J.Crew
Jeans - Gap
Heels - Tahari via DSW
Necklaces - Premier Jewelry, Gift
Bracelet - Payless
Sunnies - Target

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a very cute look. I adore those shoes!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Christina said...

I was going to say I think the heels really jazz it up

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style