August 18, 2010

Ehhh

I'm just having such a "blah" outfit kind of week.  I feel like my creativity is a little sucked dry or is just not working right.  Maybe if it was bright and sunny outside I would feel differently about this outfit, but today I'm just "eh".  Which you can tell from my face in the first picture. :)

I hope you are having wonderful, less dreary weeks than we are here in Virginia!

Dress, T-shirt, Jacket, Scarf - J.Crew
Belt - The Limited
Sandals - UrbanOutfitters
Necklace - Target
Bracelet - Payless

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo I'm liking this beige/camel + white color combo... it looks so pretty on you! I might have to steal that idea or something ;)

Lindsey Dixon said...

Thank you so much! I was ridiculously proud of myself for painting them. hehe.

I love the pop of blue from the scarf. And I know what you mean-I'm having one of those weeks too!

Lindsey Soup

Sarah said...

Great dress! I love that coat too. Great combo. It looks so nice there. I wish it would rain here. I don't think I have seen rain in a month.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

i totally have those weeks, too! sometimes i think they are the necessary downtime between very fabulous bouts of inspiration :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style