August 31, 2010

Too Funny!

I love J.Crew.  I often look to their catalogs for styling inspirations (even the Crewcuts).  But because I also have a sense of humor, this slideshow of Jezebel's take on the latest fall catalog is hilarious.  This one is particularly my fav, because I adore Newsies.  And if you don't know what Newsies is, then you need to take a trip back in time to when there were no High School Musicals and style blogging communities, but lots and lots of chatboards and Geocity websites dedicated to one of my all-time favorite movies.

6 comments:

Elaine said...

Hahahha, that is awesome!!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Nana Erin said...

Can I just say...

"LOOK at me, I'm the king of New Yooooorrrrrrrrrrk! Suddenly, I'm respectable, Starin' right at 'cha ...

LOVE IT

Unknown said...

"BRRRRRROOOOOOKKKKKKLLLLYYYYYNNNNN!!!" Can I tell you what kind of control it took to not yell that on the train this past weekend as we went through NYC? :)

And now "King of New York" is stuck in my head! And I couldn't be happier! :)

Sarah said...

Hahaha. I love it! That is too cute. I too love the Newsies. Great inspiration right there!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Viktoria said...

Oh my I love Newsies!!!

Sarah said...

Hahaha. I love it! That is too cute. I too love the Newsies. Great inspiration right there!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style