August 11, 2010

Stripes & Florals, Pt. 4

A while back (meaning June, because that was so long ago...) I did a couple of posts where I was experimenting with different patterns in the same outfit.  This would be my favorite iteration of that motif.  Y'all know my feelings on these shoes :).  And a couple of days ago I started to wonder in my head if I would like the stripes with my white pencil skirt and these shoes.  I decided to try it out this morning and really liked it.  The turquoise necklace was the right accessory piece - one or a couple of my long necklaces might have worked, but I like the pop of color against the stripes and how it also ties in to the shoes.

And, well, when you wear an outfit like this, you have to wear aviators to just emphasize the kick-***ness of your attitude :).

I don't know if it's really the most flattering ensemble, but, again, I don't really care.  I officially love it :).

Hope you're rockin' your outfit with attitude as well!! Happy Wednesday!

Shirt - TJMaxx
Skirt, Belt - Express
Shoes - AK Anne Klein via TJMaxx
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Sunnies - Target

6 comments:

Elaine said...

SUPER cute! I love it.

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Chandler said...

Oh my goodness I could so use a cute necklace like this right about now!

xoxo
Chandler

Mandy said...

Very cute. I think you nailed the mixed patterns. I love those shoes as well; so bright and fun!

Christina said...

Fabulous. I love every inch of this outfit.

LTS said...

i think that outfit is very flattering! you look great friend.

Sarah said...

oh, i love this! So summery. This is a perfect outfit for a summer day. Perfect!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style