August 10, 2010

Simple Summery Turquoise

Today was another scorcher here in VA.  I knew I wanted to wear just a simple summer dress. I love the color of this dress.  If I could wrap myself in this color and all of its shades, I would.

I decided upon the two-tone belt because I liked how it played off the animal/zebra print sandals.  I then decided on just a simple necklace, a polished opal on a thong strap. I just got it from my parents who just got back from visiting my sister in Australia.  I felt like a long or chunky necklace didn't give off the vibes that I was going for today.

Sorry for the indoor shots - I ran out of time today to get some outdoor shots.  So it goes! 

Dress - J.Crew
Sandals - Steve Madden via TJMaxx
Belt - Loehmann's Clearance Center
Necklace - Australia :)

5 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

They are well-lit and clear indoor shots, so it's all good. This is really nicely styled. I love your belt idea. It changes it up so that the dress doesn't look too proper. Not that proper is a bad thing. :)

Mandy said...

Very cute dress - looks perfect with the belt and sandals :)

joana said...

AMAZING dress

johanna said...

AMAZING dress

Mandy said...

Very cute dress - looks perfect with the belt and sandals :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style