August 23, 2010

Maxing it Out, Pt. 2

I wanted to try pairing a shirt over a maxi dress again.  And I had another shirt in mind at first, but I realized that I hadn't worn this shirt in a while, so decided to change at the last minute.  I love this shirt buuutttt, not so sure how much I love it over the dress.  I don't know - I think this dress works best with a shirt underneath it instead of over.  But I am glad that I tried it again.  It's in the pushing of my style boundaries that I'm finding what I don't and do like!

Shirt, Sweater - Banana Republic
Dress - Old Navy
Necklace - Target
Belt - Ross
Sandals - TJMaxx

1 comment:

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

i think it works! i'd probably have belted it, but then again, i'm a ridiculous fiend for belting :)
and i luuurrrve yesterday's outfit too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style