July 9, 2010

Summertime, And the Livin is Easy

I heart this dress!  The moment I put it on in the dressing room, I was like "Oh, yes."  I have been waiting for the right moment to wear it and finally today presented itself with an opportunity to slip it on.

It was harder to accessorize than I thought it would be.  It comes with a belt, but why would I use the belt the dress came with? That's too boring :).  So I tried a couple different belts, starting with this one, trying some others and then finally circling back to the zebra print.  Again trying the pattern mixing, but in a little more subtle way than Tuesday.  Also, isn't that hat fun? :)  I love it - on the right occassion :).  (Beach anyone!?)


It has been killer hot here in VA - here's hoping some cooler weather is on the way!

Dress - J.Crew
Belt - The Limited
Wedges - Bandolino via TJMaxx
Hat - Ross

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Very adorable dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style