July 7, 2010

Fore!

To be honest, I can't believe that I actually have pictures to blog today.  A very early wake-up time coupled with an all-day long golf tournament did not leave much time to snap a few pictures at anywhere pretty.  This is why these pics are in my bedroom :).

The mint green shorts make another appearance! They were really the only choice to wear today - I mean, I had no idea how I was going to golf, but I knew I was going to at least try to look cute!

Pretending to swing a golf club :)  The team that I played with today were a group of gentlemen I had maybe spoken to a few times, but never ever thought I would play golf with!!  It was intimidating to say the least, but it ended up being a great day - and I even had some of my shots used! Quite a feat for this girl, who last played golf at this time last year.  Our team ended up finishing third in the tournament - and it was fun to know that though the gentlemen carried me most of the day, I also contributed something to the cause :).

 Oh, by the way, did I mention that it was THE HOTTEST day of the year?  This is me, exhausted.  Good night!

Shirt - Lady Hogan, Dick's Sporting Goods - gift
Shorts - J.Crew

2 comments:

Haven said...

GOLFING!! Oh my goodness.

Those colors are like the perfect golf-wear colors, haha. :) Love it.

Unknown said...

glad you had a great time golfing! you looked cute doing so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style