July 11, 2010

Simple Saturdays

Simplicity was the name of the game with today's outfit. Simple white tee, dark jeans, scarf, necklace, and sandals.  Just a simple outfit to run some Saturday errands.

Just lots of pictures today - not too much else to say!


This time next week I am going to be running through mud, ropes, cold water, and screaming at the top of my lungs, urging a group of high school girls to run as fast as they can through and over crazy obstacles, getting bruises, scrapes, and mud all over my face.  Why? Because next week I'm going to be at Young Life camp!  I'm so excited, nervous, and dreading it all at the same time.  It's always quite a departure from my normal self (and wardrobe) but it's worth it in the end.

Shirt, Necklace - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap
Sandals - Steve Madden via TJMaxx
Scarf - J.Crew

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love your outfit! It's casual, but very pretty and stylish! I really need to try to get into scarves. I never wear them, but I have a ton in my closet - they really pull an outfit together.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Mandy! I lovelovelove scarves - it's hard to wear them in the summertime, but I love how they can add a "pop" to an outfit!

Lauren said...

Thanks so much Mandy! I lovelovelove scarves - it's hard to wear them in the summertime, but I love how they can add a "pop" to an outfit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style