July 11, 2010

Green Leaves, Blue Skies, and Golden Sunlight

Would you know that this outfit came together because these two pieces ended up hanging next to each other on my bed canopy frame?  I looked at them, wasn't too sure if the colors went together, but decided to try it anyway and lo and behold, I think that somehow they came together.  Don't really know if the darker turquoise peep-toes really go, but when I tried pairing it with some flats, it didn't work.  This dress needs heels to make it higher.  I really like the gold belt and the necklace - they really bring the outfit together.

I love these colors - like seriously love them.  Green and blue, in all of their shades, just do something for me, you know?  Do you have a favorite color?  Is there a color that makes you melt everytime you see it?

Dress, Cardigan, Belt - J.Crew
Necklace, Peep-Toes, Sunnies - Old Navy

5 comments:

Rebekah O'Dell Photography said...

This dress (in addition to being in my favorite color) is SOOOOO flattering on you!

Unknown said...

Thank you friend! It usually isn't very flattering but I think the necklace and belt help it!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

such pretty photos. i am in love with your necklace! and my fave color is blue--i wear it often.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Adorable. I love the color of this dress with the color of the cardigan. Looks great!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

such pretty photos. i am in love with your necklace! and my fave color is blue--i wear it often.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style