July 5, 2010

Rosy Days

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! I have had a fantastic one - full of lazing about, friends, family, some shopping, and of course baseball!  The weather here was great for the most part, except that starting today it is going to be H-O-T for the rest of the week!

This pairing was pretty easy to put together.  The floral print of this lightweight button down has some mint green running through it, so I just paired it with my mint green shorts (which I love - I have been wearing them all the time this summer).  I popped a floral headband in for a few shots, for a fun little play on the florals in the shirt.


Shirt - Gap
Shorts, Headband - J.Crew
Shoes, Necklace (?) - Target

4 comments:

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

i am not usually a shorts person but these days i am loving them--these are perfect because they are a great length and such a vibrant color!

Unknown said...

@Tania - Thanks so much! I love these shorts - they are definitely a summer staple!

Haven said...

Oh I love these mint green shorts! I wish I was brave enough to try some color in shorts. Hehe. I'm not though. :()

Lauren said...

@Tania - Thanks so much! I love these shorts - they are definitely a summer staple!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style