July 4, 2010

Non-Officially Remixing...

So yes, these are the same jeans and blouse that I wore last night.  It makes me look like one of two things - I either never came home or I fell asleep in my clothes, woke up, and realized that hey, I could just wear them again and call it a remix - with the addition of a tank! Perfect.

I decided to go shopping at the Leesburg Outlets this weekend with a friend.  I had a hunch it was going to be a madhouse - and it was. I usually avoid stores when I know there is going to be a lot of people shopping because (as weird as this sounds) I tend to get a little claustrophobic and I can't get into my shopping "groove".

Anyway, this outfit was born more out of utility - pieces that I could easily slip on and off in the fitting rooms.  I was going to wear my white denim jacket, but opted instead for the silk chiffon shirt from last night - the colors were just working for me.

This outfit also had to transition into the night for a baseball doubleheader.  The tank was light enough that it served me well because it ended up being H-O-T at the game! 

Tank - Banana Republic
Jeans - Gap
Silk Shirt - UrbanOutfitters
Parrot Necklace - Forever21
Red Necklace - Nicaragua
Sandals - Target? I'm actually not sure where they came from, I've had them a long time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style