July 1, 2010

Rockin' Out...in my Cubby

I really do like my job and even love it sometimes, but these days when it is gorgeous outside, I can't stand to be inside.  Man is not made to sit in a cubicle for 8 hours a day.

I really like this outfit.  It's pretty plain, but the shoes and necklace add that extra little something that makes an outfit for me.

My pretty shoes were entered in a contest last week on Facebook to be featured on TJMaxx.com and came in second.  Some people called them ugly! Can you believe that?  They don't know what they are missing. Also, I have to sing the praises of heel inserts - totally a magical fix to my shoe problem! They are now perfectly easy to walk in!

Today was also haircut day! I didn't do much of anything to change it this time.  But it was nice to have it done - it's always my favorite time of the quarter.  I am going back in less time than I normally wait (I usually go about 2 1/2 to 3 months between haircuts) so maybe I'll do something a little more bold next time.  We'll see!

Cardigan - J.Crew
Tank - Red via TJMaxx
Pumps - AK Anne Klein via TJMaxx
Jeans - Gap
Necklace - UrbanOutfitters

4 comments:

Elaine said...

BAM. Another great outfit. You're right - the necklace and shoes are amazing and add a litle spunk to the jeans-and-white-t-shirt look!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Christina said...

Ugly they are not! I think they are delightful. I also really like your necklace, I've been wanting a good turquoise piece for quite a long time.

Unknown said...

@Elaine - Thanks so much!

@Christina - Totally agree! How could anyone think those beautiful shoes are ugly? :) And check out UrbanOutfitters - that's where I found this piece and I love it!

Lauren said...

@Elaine - Thanks so much!

@Christina - Totally agree! How could anyone think those beautiful shoes are ugly? :) And check out UrbanOutfitters - that's where I found this piece and I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style