July 14, 2010

Floral Shirt Rides On Again

I really, really, really love this shirt. This outfit has a total fall vibe, but I don't really care all that much because the shirt is so lightweight it is perfect for summer.  I guess if I had gone with sandals instead of flats, it would appear more summery...but again, I don't care all that much.  Just be forewarned that this outfit will probably be seen again come some cooler temps!

I also had an interesting time styling this today.  I first tried my UO wide brown belt on with it, and while it did work, it just wasn't quite right.  So I switched it out for the much skinnier green belt and *voila* - I liked my reflection.

If I decide to do my own 30 for 30 remix next month, I can tell you that this shirt will most likely be incorporated.  It's the shirt de jour for this month :).

Shirt, Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Target
Necklaces - Target, Premier Jewelry
Belt - J.Crew
Sunnies - Old Navy

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Adorable shirt!

Elaine said...

I love it! I would wear that every season throughout the year too. I like that you paired it with a skinny green belt. It makes it more summery to me :D

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style