June 23, 2010

Skinny Jeans Remix

I normally wouldn't have worn these jeans to work on any day but a Friday, but I was in a bind today (I'm working with a limited wardrobe until Thursday). I had a baseball game to go to tonight, but didn't want to wear my shorts to work . I thought about going with a dress, but I decided against that route mainly because the black dress that I wanted to wear had to be saved for a memorial service I have to go to tomorrow.  And since I had just worn my skinny black pants yesterday, I had to turn to my jeans.

This outfit is all about trying to dress for the heat for the game rather than work.  I paired the cardigan from yesterday with a simple light lilac tissue t-shirt and some new TOMS wedges, in my favorite color, mint green.  Lots of pastels anchored by the jeans, which I decided to roll to add a little something different.

Thank you everyone for all your comments!! It truly makes my day!  And if you have a blog too, please leave the link so I can come visit - I love finding new inspirations!

T-shirt, Cardigan - J.Crew
Jeans - Gap
Wedges - TOMS shoes
Necklace - Premier Jewelry

1 comment:

Amber said...

Gorgeous mix of pastels - so summery! And I had no idea TOMS did wedges, I'll have to check those out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style