June 13, 2010

Florals + Stripes, Part 2

So I was playing around yesterday with my outfits and the idea of pairing stripes with floral patterns.  I chose the same black and white stripe shirt I paired with the floral skirt from yesterday, but instead this time paired it with a bright floral scarf - the same one I wore with Monday's outfit from this week.  Then as I was deciding what shoes to pair this with, these bright yellow heels said "Wear Me!"  Yes, they spoke :).  But really, if you own a pair of bright yellow heels, you need to use every excuse to wear them!


The straight hair in these pictures by the way?  Took 30 minutes to blow dry and style.  This is why most every single picture I have taken lately showcases curly hair!

Shirt - TJMaxx
Jeans - Gap
Scarf - UrbanOutfitters
Shoes - Tahari via Marshalls

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style