June 7, 2010

Just Another Maniac Monday

Hello world, it's Monday again.  And what a crazy Monday it was.  But tomorrow is Tuesday and today was so gorgeous, that it is ok that it was a Monday.

This outfit was borne out of some fun new items recently acquired. Trying to work a little bit of menswear fun with an easy jersey dress, continuing the belting experiment, and a beautiful new scarf.  I am in LOVE with that scarf.

So I threw this vest on when I walked out the door.  This is a case of "maybe this is going to work? But maybe it doesn't...I don't know."  I used it for a few pictures.

But I decided that I didn't like the vest with this all that much, so took it off.


Dress - J.Crew
Scarf, Oxfords, Belt - Urban Outfitters
Vest - Banana Republic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style