June 12, 2010

Florals + Stripes, Part 1

This outfit came to me yesterday as I was getting ready for work.  I almost went for it, but something held me back - mainly, I wasn't sure it would come together the way I imagined it in my head and I didn't have enough time to experiment with my outfit (I usually only leave myself about 5 minutes to get dressed each morning - hence if the outfit I see in my head that morning doesn't come together, I'm a little screwed!).  So I wisely (for once) decided to try my experiment on the weekend.

And I love it!  I'm so surprised by how well it works - I feel like I stepped out of the pages of Lucky or InStyle magazine.  What do you think? Would you try this combo?


Shirt - TJMaxx
Skirt - Old Navy, many seasons ago
Shoes - Target
Necklace - UrbanOutfitters

2 comments:

Mandy said...

This is such a cute work outfit! I love your shoes :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style