May 20, 2010

My Attempt at Skinny Jeans...


So, when I was in Mississippi, my aunt let me in on a little secret for us curvy girls who think we can't do skinny jeans...try straight legs!  Also from the recent inspiration from Uber-Chic for Cheap that gave the same advice, I decided to be adventurous and try a pair.  I found these Levi 505's at Kohls this weekend for $35! That, to me, is a good deal for a pair of jeans. I like the dark wash and pairing them with the wedges has made my legs feel miles long today. I was thinking of pairing them with the nude Tahari pumps from yesterday, but since I'm still breaking those in, didn't want to push my luck.  Anyway, I am pleased that I've figured out a way to do a take on the skinny jean trend! I didn't think it was possible!

Jeans, Top - Kohls
White Denim Jacket - Gap
Wedges, Necklace - Target

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style