May 21, 2010

Biz Cashz


It's a Friday.  That's how I justify wearing this distressed jeans to work - although ripped, distressed jeans are kind of like a uniform around my office place.  In fact, you're more likely to see distressed jeans on a daily basis than you would a pencil skirt.  It's the nature of the trade that I work in.

If I wanted to sophisticate this outfit a little more, I probably would have thrown my black heels on with this, instead of my gladiator sandals, and then belted everything.  [Side Note - I'm going to start trying to belt some of my outfits and see how it goes - that's what happens when you get inspired by other awesome fashion bloggers (thanks specifically to Kendi Everyday for the inspiration to try belting).]  But considering how I did some major damage to my little toosties yesterday wearing my awesome Target wedges when I walked a considerable distance in them, my feet couldn't take the pain of squeezing into some semi-fitting heels - hence the almighty gladiator sandal.

I also usually don't go for distressed jeans - it doesn't really make good sense to me to buy jeans with holes already in them.  However, these jeans were a gift to me, and so I love them and will proudly wear their distress on display!

Happy weekend!

Top - J.Crew
Jeans - Gap
Blazer, Sandals - Target
Necklace - Premier Jewelry

1 comment:

Kendi Lea said...

Belts are a must :) I love a good belt around anything, I might be obsessed.

You look fabulous.

xo, k

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style