May 19, 2010

Grey May Day

The weather outside might literally be killing my soul - it has been nothing but grey skies for three straight days now, with mid-60 degree temps.  I wouldn't mind the cooler temperatures if it weren't for the fact that it is so depressingly grey!! I need a blue sky!

This outfit was intended to be worn to a meeting after work tonight, but it turns out that my meeting wasn't going to happen (and that is a post for another day and time - after I have fully recovered my blown-to-pieces mind). I really like this dress - it is sooooo easy to just throw on and walk out the door! And the look can vary with an easy cardigan or a structured jacket, sandals or wedges instead of pumps - it's the perfect summer piece for me.

I've recently changed office locales, so was figuring out the right height to take the pics in my new digs.


Figured it out...

Sans cardigan...


Dress - Banana Republic
Cardigan - J.Crew via birthday
Shoes - Tahari via DSW (my feet love Tahari heels)
Necklace - Target

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style