April 22, 2010

In a Rut

Monday
So apologies for the light postings this week.  This week has been a sort of style rut as I'm away from my closet (how I miss thee!) and am housesitting with a limited wardrobe.  I usually bring half of my closet with me when I go housesitting, especially if it is a week-long job (which this one has been).  I've only really have pictures of outfits from Monday, Tuesday, and today - I can't even remember what it was that I wore yesterday (actually, strike that, I just recalled it - but never got a pic of it - it was a bad day).  When you're not in the best of moods, it's hard to want to look "cute", but I tried, I really did - and these are the results...


Tuesday...


Thursday...


The thing that I love about Monday's outfit are the shoes - I love those light blue/teal green suede flats.  I like the idea of today's (Thursday) outfit - the printed tee with the scarf - you can't really see them (and apologies, I didn't take a pic of them), but the earrings also just make the outfit because of how they tie the colors of the scarf and sweater together.  But my favorite pictures are Tuesday's outfit.  Maybe I was having a skinny day that day...who knows?

And my apologies in advance for tomorrow's outfit - who knows what in the world it's going to look like!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style