January 28, 2012

Look to the Past for Inspiration

jan2511 005

jan2511 003

jan2511 001

I was going through some old pictures the other day, looking at prior outfits that I put together and I recalled that I used this dress ad naseum during the time I was participating in one of Kendi's 30 for 30 challenges. Since that time this dress has languished in the closet until this week when I decided to resurrect it from the forgotten archives that is my closet. For some reason I decided to go "green" - perhaps it was a reaction to all the grey drabness of winter?

Speaking of winter, my apologies for the indoor photos. My pictures are nothing to win awards with in the first place, but my camera just does not seem to like to take indoor photos. Or, more accurately, I just do not know HOW to adjust the settings on my camera to take good indoor photos.

PS - A shopping tip to pass along - that J.Crew necklace? From Ebay. For at least 75% off its retail price. Always check Ebay - especially when it comes to jewelry - to be sure that you can't find the piece for less than advertised!

Shirt - Land's End Canvas
Tights, Dress, Belt - J.Crew
Necklace - J.Crew via Ebay

1 comment:

Rebekah O'Dell said...

i wanted that necklace in red! good for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style