October 31, 2011

Feeling Fallish

oct2711 002

oct2711 004

oct2711 020

oct2711 005

I have to say that I like this outfit.  It is so fall-ish.  And I really love the pieces of this outfit as well. This dress is really fun to layer and the cardigan is fun to layer with.  And just warning you - those tights are going to be worn a lot over the next few months :).  The shoes I hope to also get a lot more wear out of, but being cheap-o shoes they kill my poor little feet. Oh the things we do to look cute.

Happy Monday (and Halloween - here's to happy sugar highs)!

Dress, Cardi, Belt - J.Crew
Tights - Walmart?
Shoes - Forever21
Necklace - Piperlime

6 comments:

Liz (26 and Counting) said...

I could tell just from the photos this was jcrew look! Love those oxford heels - I've been on the look for some myself!

Lauren said...

They have me wrapped around their finger - what can I say? :)

workitChristine said...

This outfit is so lovely. It has a nostalgic vintage and monochromatic feel. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy like Thanksgiving!
http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Thank you Christine! I'm now going to have to file it away as a possible T-giving outfit - I hadn't thought of that :) :)

MONKEYFACE said...

Whoa, I never saw this dress in the J Crew catalog!  What else have I missed?!  Gorgeous colors, and I love the shoes so thanks for putting up with the pain for a bit :)

JoAnn, Sidewalk Chic said...

This outfit is gorgeous -- that dress has such a beautiful pattern. I definitely thought it was vintage at first; what a cool J.Crew find :) 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style