October 27, 2011

Black and White - Look 4

oct1711 001

oct1711 002

oct1711 008

One of my favorite things about the current fashion "trends" is that sweats are acceptable fashion items. Hey, if the pages of J.Crew say it's so, I believe it. Take this outfit as my case in point.  Here I am mixing a sweatshirt with a printed skirt and heels.  It's totally like something the Crew would call "comfy chic" or something like that - some kind of marketing phrase that mixes up my brain and says, "ohmygosh, a sweatshirt is TOTALLY stylish and you need to go buy one now!"

But I tell you what.  This outfit was completely comfy, whether it is stylish or not! :) I say, bring on the stylish sweats (just as long as the velour suits don't make a comeback) (however, after wearing sweats in public, I totally get the allure of velour sweat suits).

Sweatshirt - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Target
Shoes - Sam & Libby via DSW
Necklace - Jess LC

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style