May 12, 2011

White-Out






I find that words are not coming tonight - and for that I apologize.  So here are some pictures, taken after a rainstorm, trying my take on the "white-out" trend - although, I feel like the "trend" part should be taken out because it seems like "white" is always trending.  Or maybe that's just how I feel about it.  There are three things that made me happy with this outfit - 1) I made this white dress work appropriate, 2) I was able to use that tie-neck blouse, which I was happy about because it is a surprisingly hard piece to work into outfits, 3) I LOVE the flower pin.

Jacket - Anne Klein via TJMaxx
Dress - J.Crew
Tie-Neck Blouse - Gap
Belt - H&M
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Sunnies - TJMaxx
Flower pin - Etsy
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style