April 19, 2011

Sundress Seduction







There is something about this dress that when I heard a forecast of sunny skies and 70 degrees ahead that begged to be worn.  It may or may not have spoken to me.  It did have a bit of trouble as to figuring out what accessories and shoes to pair it with, but approved once I showed it the belt and shoes I decided to go with.

What it failed to tell me though is that it has some kind of piece of plastic in the boning of the top that dug into my skin all day.  Not cool dress, not cool.  Next time you whisper your tales of spring time sunny skies and seduction, please remind me of ALL the things that go with your sunny ways.

Dress - Anthropologie (on super sale!)
Sweater -  J. Crew
Sandals - Target
Necklaces - Jess LC
Sunnies - TJMaxx
Belt, Headband - ?

7 comments:

Christine said...

what an amazing dress!
http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

LOVE the sundress! It's a shame that it pestered you all day, but it definitely gives a sunny feel :)

http://coworkinitout.tumblr.com/

Mandy said...

That sundress is perfect for sunny spring weather! I can't wait for the weather to stay consistently warm (stupid northeast spring weather) and break out all of mine. I'll just have to live vicariously through you for now :)

Amber said...

well the dress looks incredible even if it was poking you all day :)

Kati said...

Oh, I hate uncomfortable clothing. But you do look like spring in that dress, it is adorable!

Reston Style said...

I LOVE this dress! I almost bought it for my trip to Europe, but then didn't bring any skirts or dresses, fearing rain, and it was nice the entire time - c'est la vie!

Kati said...

Oh, I hate uncomfortable clothing. But you do look like spring in that dress, it is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style