October 26, 2010

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...







...that's at least how long it feels from when I actually wore this outfit to me just now getting around to posting it.  Eons and eons ago! (or just one month - in my time-warped world, that constitutes an eon :)).

Regardless, I really like this outfit.  I feel like it was one of my more simpler, yet chic outfits.  Simple sheath or shift dress (however you call it), with a great zebra-print scarf, belted, and fun sandals.  I really like the play on neutrals going on and how the scarf ties all the elements together.

I'm looking forward to working with each of these elements in different creative ways for the winter! I feel like a different pair of shoes would instantly transform the feel of this outfit.  Must be why I love shoes!! :)

Dress - Banana Republic
Cardi - J.Crew
Scarf - UrbanOutfitters
Belt - Ross
Bracelets - Tuesday Morning
Sandals - DSW
Sunnies - Target

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the outfit, especially the scarf under the belt. The dress is really pretty and looks like it can be styled 289842 different ways - definitely a plus!

Anonymous said...

love the sunglasses,nice sandals.simple look but lovely :)

feel free for follow/link.

Sarah said...

I love this dress. It is the perfect fit and color. I really like all the black accessories that were added. This is a very chic look. Great style!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Flashes of Style said...

You look soo cute! <3

Christina said...

Snazzy outfit. Love the scarf. It's the perfect compliment to that dress!

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

Love it! The dress, scarf, and belt are all so cute. :)

Abby said...

This is such a cute outfit, I love the scarf.
And I'm doing the 30 for 30 too!
I can't wait to see everyone's item picks :)

theclosetfiles.blogspot.com

Abby said...

This is such a cute outfit, I love the scarf.
And I'm doing the 30 for 30 too!
I can't wait to see everyone's item picks :)

theclosetfiles.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Snazzy outfit. Love the scarf. It's the perfect compliment to that dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style