October 6, 2010

Day 3, One Item One Week Challenge



First - THANK You all for your supportive and encouraging comments.  It really means a lot to me - truly.  I kind of wrote that post off the cuff yesterday, not looking for encouragement, but just relating the real feelings of mixed emotions (Caring/Not Caring about criticism) because, if this blog is anything, I hope that it remains true to who I am as a person.  I don't relate too much details about my life or thoughts here - that's for my other blog.  This is solely focused on my "style" and expression of myself through clothing.  So I am overwhelmed by everyone's encouragement and thank you for leaving a comment.  The fact that you take a moment to do so means the world to me!!


Today's outfit, Day 3 of my One Item, One Week challenge, is a little bit of phoning it in.  I couldn't get a good outfit together this morning - nothing was really working.  So I just went with a simple turtleneck sweater, awesome heels, and a great colored necklace that pops off the color of the turtleneck and echoes some of the colors in the shoes.  Also, I have some new friends that I'm taking care of for the week that decided they wanted to be in my photos too :).

Tomorrow's outfit should be interesting because it has to transition from the office to an R&B concert! What have I gotten myself into? :)

Day 3 = Halfway there

Turtleneck Sweater - J.Crew
Jeans - Gap
Necklace - UrbanOutfitters
Shoes - AK Anne Klein via TJMaxx
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style