September 27, 2010

Denim on Denim


This is the outfit that I wore for my accessory presentation the other night - except with different shoes.  Like those clogs? Killer, aren't they?  I wish I could have gotten these pictures outside, but with rain forecasted for the next couple of days (and lots of rain today) I wasn't going to get a chance for some outdoor pics for a while.  Hence, you have these badly cropped and sized photos.

What do you think of the new blog layout? I'm thinking of tweaking some other parts as well and also think I'm going to be linking this blog to my twitter account.  Does anyone know if you can link multiple blogs to one twitter account, or can you just link one?

Shirt - Target
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - TJMaxx!
Earrings, Leather Jacket - Loehmanns

5 comments:

emily morgan thompson said...

ohmygosh those shoes! so sassy...love 'em.

C said...

Oooh, I adore the denim on denim! You look SO badass!

Rebecca said...

I like this mix of denims, and the blazer adds a great touch. Your layout looks good.

Brittany D'Lynne said...

Oh yes! You are wearing denim on denim perfectly! I am digging all the denim shirts lately!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm all about the double denim: http://wendybrandes.com/blog/category/double-denim/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style