August 9, 2010

Whoops...How Time Flies

So I had some really cute outfits for the end of the week last week...aaaaaannndd I was just lazy and busy and forgot to charge my camera and then my bestest friend came up to visit, and though she brought her camera, we were too busy talking about important things like The Bachelorette, All My Children, and immigration reform to take outfit pictures!  Soooo, here we are at Monday.

I love this top - expect to see it a lot!  I like the skirt, but I wish it was straighter and more pencil-like than the A-line shape that it is.  And of course...I love my Jeffrey Campbells!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


Shirt, Skirt - Banana Republic
Heels - Jeffrey Campbell via UrbanOutfitters
Belt - The Limited

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Very adorable :)

minnja said...

Beautiful outfit!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Elaine said...

This looks super cute! I still love your new black shoes and the zebra print belt!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Jessica Miranda said...

just came across your blog... i LOVE this outfit endlessly!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style