July 17, 2010

A Tropical Kind of Feeling

I love the colors in this outfit.  The brightness of it all pops off the page, so to speak.  And that works for me.  Because I love colors.

This is one of my last posts before I leave for the week. I"ve put together some posts to go up throughout the week, but you'll have to excuse the quality of the pics :).

Hopefully you can barely make out my parrots being worn today - that's right, both are being worn today :). I love them! They're too cute :)

Have a great week y'all!

Shirt, Belt - J.Crew
Skirt - Express
Parrot Necklace and Ring - Forever21
Red Necklace - Nicaragua
Shoes - Tahari via Marshalls

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Great blouse!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Alyspank said...

Blue and yellow have always been my favorite color combo, and you've put them together flawlessly! Your style is just too cute!

-Weezy from http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com/

Rebekah O'Dell Photography said...

LOVE the blouse, LT!

GFS said...

It was genius to rock yellow heels with this! Genius!

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

It was genius to rock yellow heels with this! Genius!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style