July 17, 2010

Casual Evening

While I am away this week, I wanted to put a few posts out there to keep me going until I get back from the Best Week of a High School Kid's Life.  I threw this on to go over to a friend's house after work.  I thought about being my normal, schlubby self, but I said, "hey, if I just throw on a belt and necklace, I can instantly up the "style" factor of a normal t-shirt and jersey skirt".  And I love it!

Welcome to my cute family room by the way :)

Hope you're having a great week!

T-Shirt, Skirt - The Crew (as in J.)
Belt - UrbanOutfitters
Necklace - Old Navy

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Such an adorable outfit! I love that belt! After my shopping ban is over, the the first I'm buying are a few cute belts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style