July 27, 2010

Totally Tuesday

I really don't have too much to say about this outfit.  I love this chambray shirt.  It's so versatile. And this gold skirt is a couple of years old.  I see it every morning hanging in my closet and I decided to break it out today.  I was inspired by an outfit that Kendi did a couple of days ago with a flashy skirt and chambray shirt.  And while I don't have any crazy fun animal print skirts in my closet, I did have this.

I'm lucky that I even got these pictures.  I was running out the door to go catch a movie with my brother, but briefly stopped to snap these. I liked this outfit too much to not get a few shots of it.

I tried to keep the accessories with this pretty simple. I also was initially going with black accessories at first, but switched to brown.  I'm glad that I did.

Shirt - J.Crew
Skirt - Old Navy
Wedges - Target
Purse, Belt - Ross
Necklace - Premier Jewelry
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style