July 27, 2010

Totally Tuesday

I really don't have too much to say about this outfit.  I love this chambray shirt.  It's so versatile. And this gold skirt is a couple of years old.  I see it every morning hanging in my closet and I decided to break it out today.  I was inspired by an outfit that Kendi did a couple of days ago with a flashy skirt and chambray shirt.  And while I don't have any crazy fun animal print skirts in my closet, I did have this.

I'm lucky that I even got these pictures.  I was running out the door to go catch a movie with my brother, but briefly stopped to snap these. I liked this outfit too much to not get a few shots of it.

I tried to keep the accessories with this pretty simple. I also was initially going with black accessories at first, but switched to brown.  I'm glad that I did.

Shirt - J.Crew
Skirt - Old Navy
Wedges - Target
Purse, Belt - Ross
Necklace - Premier Jewelry

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Love this combination, especially the shirt and heels.

Lindsey Dixon said...

That skirt is gorgeous. It's so simple but so flattering.

Lindsey Soup

Nana Erin said...

I like the brown too, and I like how relaxed the shirt is. It looks like you live on a beach resort!

Christina said...

Dude, this totally looks like the camel skirts that are really popular for fall. Check out the last image in this Chloe ad. She is wearing pants, but it's the same idea. http://fashiongonerogue.com/chloe-fall-2010-campaign-raquel-zimmermann-inez-vinoodh/

Unknown said...

@Christina - Thanks for the link! I'm really loving all the camel colors coming for fall. Who knew I was channeling it already? :)

ALEXA said...

The skirt is SO pretty and suits you very well.

Elsa

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style