July 29, 2010

Stuffy Thursday

Just a few pictures for today.  I had to quickly snap these on my way home and I have been stuffy with a runny nose all day, so was not really in the mood to take a long time getting some pictures.  Also, by the end of the day I was only sort of feeling this outfit - not loving like I did in the morning.  Does that ever happen to you? Do you start out the day loving your outfit, but as the day goes on you start to doubt what you were thinking?

Also sort of randomly today, I had a woman come into my house for a brief second...which was all the time she needed to comment on my pile of shoes at the front door.  My quick retort to her semi-rude-yet-factual-comment - "Yep, it is a lot of shoes. And yet, I always seem to find a new cute pair!" I sort of felt like Meg Ryan in "You've Got Mail" - finally having a good comeback comment.

Happy Thursday and hope yours is free of sniffles and stuffy noses!

Dress - Banana Republic
Belt - ShopMamie
Shoes, Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Jacket - Gap
Headband - Target
Sunnies - Old Navy

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a cute look. I love it with that white coat though imagine it would be a bit warm that way.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Lindsey Dixon said...

I love the splashes of white!

Lindsey Soup

Mandy said...

Love this look! The belt looks perfect with the black dress and necklace

Haven said...

*Stands up and gives you a big round of applause for having the courage to wear black and brown* I love black and brown but lots of my friends feel it is an absolute no-no. Grrr. So I extra love this combo. <3

Elaine said...

Yes! That happens to me a lot. That's why I like to take pictures right after I get ready ;)

You look fabulous in my opinion. I love your shoes!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style