May 27, 2010

Well, At Least Ms. Grandma liked it...


I saw this outfit (the one on the left) yesterday on ModCloth's blog, ModLife.  I loved it.  I loved how the girl pulled together her skinny stripes, a big belt, and a crazy print skirt.

Well the crazy print skirt reminded me of a crazy nautical print skirt that I had sitting in my closet.  I decided to break it out.  I wasn't brave enough to pair my skirt with a striped tank, but I was at least brave enough to try belting the crazy skirt!

So, I don't know whether I really pulled it off or not, but at least an elderly lady complimented my skirt.  Thanks Ms. Grandma for the compliment!  Everyone else - sorry if I offended your eyes! It's my first big style risk!

Cardigan - J.Crew
Top - Banana Republic
Skirt - Liz Claiborne via Marshalls
Belt - Ross
Shoes - Tahari via DSW

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style