May 15, 2013

Trying To Make it Work

099

105

*sigh*

So, a dress with sneakers is totally ok, right? Right? It doesn't look like a typical DC commuter who has her heels under her desk or flats in her purse? Totally hip and of the moment, right? I'll just keep reading posts like this one from Refinery 29 to convince myself that I am actually just being trendy and not frumpy.

A black dress is a great canvas to work with. I tried to play with the neon blue sneakers by echoing it with the color in that scarf, which also has some great neon colors in it, and with the neon yellow belt (a color that I've gotten quite attached to lately - maybe it has something to do with having to wear neon blue shoes?).

Dress - Banana Republic
Jacket - Gap
Scarf - Madewell
Belt - J.Crew
Shoes Sneakers - Gift 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style