February 24, 2012

Sort of Making it Work

feb2212 004

feb2212 015

feb2212 017

This is another one of those outfits that just sort of happened. For some reason when I opened my closet in the morning, I decided I wanted to try to incorporate this black lace top into my outfit somehow, and this is what I came up with. I only sort of thought that this outfit kind of worked, but a lot of people were very kind and commented that they liked it, so maybe it worked better than I thought it did :). Isn't that always the way?

Hope you're enjoying the gorgeous FEBRUARY weather we've been having! I have to say, even though we're not done with winter yet, it can continue to stay in the upper 40s and 50s for the rest of the season. That is enough of winter for me. Thank you La Nina, thank you for helping to stave off my typical Seasonal Affectiveness Disorder.

Shirt - J.Crew
Lace Top - Piperlime
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Kate Spade via gift
Trench, Necklace - Old Navy
Shades - TJMaxx

3 comments:

RestonStyle said...

I love this! And I really want your shoes! :)

Lauren said...

Thanks Liz! If I ever get rid of them, you'll be the first to know :)

XOXO Lindsey said...

Well I think it turned out really well! 

XOXO, Lindsey

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style