February 9, 2012

Happy Accidents

feb0712 002

feb0712 005

feb0712 009

feb0712 006

This outfit was a happy accident. Seriously. I woke up as I do often these days from a night spent passed out on the couch (I can't help that it is so comfy and warm) with a small amount of time to get ready to go to work. I wasn't feeling like getting dressed up, but wanted to wear my new hot pink loafers because I think they are so darn cute. So I decided I would wear jeans and try to do a "denim-on-denim" with the polka dot chambray button-down. And then, because it was going to be cold, I decided to add a sweater and thought "why not play with pink?" so added this sweater. A pink belt, necklace, earrings, and one big flower later, and I had an outfit to run out the door in.

And you seriously get yourself to Target and find these shoes because they are on sale and you need to own a pair.

Shirt - Land's End Canvas
Jeans - Gap
Sweater, Belt - J.Crew
Shoes - Target
Flower - Etsy
Necklace - eek, not sure!
Earrings - Jess LC

4 comments:

RestonStyle said...

super cute!!! I love the pink on pink! Happy accident, indeed! :)

Sarah said...

I adore how bright your outfit is! It looks great for being a happy accident~!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Shey said...

1. I love you Bob Ross reference
2. Those shoes are killer. love them.

Shey said...

 ahhhh....*your

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style