October 14, 2010

DAY FOUR, One Item One Week Challenge




WHEW!! Or, FINALLY!!  I am back in the land of the living! Where they have fast internet connections and time to do blog posts! Hallelujah.

This was Day 4 of my One Item, One Week challenge that I did last week.  This outfit had to transition from work to a Mary J. Blige concert at night for my mom's birthday.  First - It is Hilarious that my mom wanted to go to a Mary J. Blige concert for her birthday - hilarious AND awesome.  Second - It was AWESOME.  MJB really pours her heart and soul into her performances and it was so cool to see her live!  Singing "No Drama" (albeit with a cold) as loud as I could really helped release some pent-up frustrations and misery that had been plaguing me as of late.

I kept things pretty simple and basic - classic white t, jeans with a leather coat and plaid scarf. Plus, um, some killer shoes.  They are hard to walk in - I couldn't classify it as walking - more like, teeter-tottering. But they were fun!

Jeans - Gap
T-Shirt - Old Navy
Jacket - Loehmanns
Shoes - Marshalls
Scarf - TJMaxx
Sunnies - Target

Stay tuned for more posts coming your way!!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I NEED those shoes!!

Anonymous said...

I like this outfit a lot!
wow, I believe you had really great time at that concert.

blogging??? who came up with this said...

Love this outfit, and it is so perfect for some MJB!!!:) Ive been waiting to hear about how it was, knowing she leaves you on a high for a few days post concert! PS- LOVE the puppies cameo appearances!

C said...

I love this classic outfit. SO fantastic.

Mandy said...

Those shoes = h-o-t-t spells hott! Love them :)

Sarah said...

I am in love with these shoes! They are so great. They add a chic touch to this cute outfit.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

I NEED those shoes!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style