October 11, 2010

Apologies

I know everyone is sitting on the edge of their seats, in front of their computer with bated breath, wondering "Did she do it? Did she finish the One Item, One Week challenge?? Did she fall off the face of the earth???"  Well, rest assured all of you who have been sitting here, waiting in eager anticipation - I have not, in fact, fallen off the face of the earth.  I am currently in a location that is other than my normal abode and as such, my internet connection has been completely crappy, so in those spare moments that I find some time to chill and get on the interwebz, I can't - which has been REALLY annoying.  PLUS my camera and I are back in a love-hate relationship and picture taking has become like a cross between solving a Rubik's cube and a game of chance.

BUT - I did finish the challenge :).  I'm saddled with the crappy internet connection and crazy schedule for a couple more days, but am going to try to find some time to create the remaining posts and get 'em up here during times in which I have a real connection.

Sorry!! I didn't intend to start my challenge and then have life and bad internet interfere with the posts! I know you all understand (and don't really care all that much, let's be honest :) You have your own lives and blogs to tend too!), but I still feel a bit remorse for seemingly dropping the challenge. Not so, and am working on getting some posts back up!! Thanks for your understanding!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, OK, apology accepted, we all know sometimes things happens. :D I'm glad to hear that you've finished the challenge! Congrats

Elaine said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you were able to finish the challenge. At least YOU know you did it, right?

CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

Unknown said...

True dat! I also used your belt-tying technique yesterday!! Was awesome - will be posting pics soon!! :)

Mandy said...

We definitely miss you!

Sarah said...

Yay you did it. Now go get internet and come back to us!

Wearing It On My Sleeves

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style