June 15, 2010

Monday, Monday

This outfit idea came to me while perusing the pages of Lucky magazine's latest issue.  The girl pictured had a high-waisted full black skirt with white shirt tucked in, and as I looked at it, these pieces in my own wardrobe started coming together in my head.  I usually where this skirt (and many others) low on my hips, but lately I've pulling everything up so that I don't cut myself any shorter than I need to.  The wedges give me an extra boost of height, which also helps to elongate everything.  I don't know how well it came off in regards to the inspiration picture, but it makes for a nice Monday outfit.


Skirt - Banana Republic
Chambray Shirt - J.Crew
Tank - Gap
Wedges, Sunglasses - Target
Necklace (isn't he cute?) - Forever21
Belt - have had forever and ever

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style