June 28, 2010

First Day of School


That's how I sort of feel like this picture looks.  You know that first day of school picture that your mom has to take, so you fake cheese it so that she'll snap the picture and you can go on?  That would be the story behind this picture - except for the fact that I am 28, on my way into work, and cheesing it for my self-timer :).

That's better :).

I should have tried to get a close up shot of the skirt.  It is actually this black and white plaid checked skirt that has a faint blue stripe running through it, which plays off the mint green tank.  I like the zebra-striped belt with the flower again - warning - be prepared to see this combination in the coming months :).  Both the top, belt, and flower are all new additions - acquired during the birthday shopping trip for my dad that my mom and I took :).

Tank, Skirt - Banana Republic
Belt, Flower - The Limited
Cardigan - J.Crew
Wedges - Bandolino via TJMaxx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style