April 6, 2010

Triumph!


So finally, after five and a half years I won my office's NCAA pool!! To celebrate I wore Duke's colors...

Just kidding! I'm not that obnoxious :).  The colors of the outfit were completely by chance. I was going in a different direction with my outfit this morning, but it just wasn't happenin'.  So as I was frantically scanning my closet with 5 minutes to get dressed, I spied this J.Crew skirt that I received for Christmas.  The scarf also caught my eye, and before I knew it, outfit born!


The Target wedges were the perfect shoe for this outfit.


And besides the scarf, these bracelets were the main accessories of the outfit.


Shirt, Skirt, Headband - J.Crew
Scarf - Old Navy
Wedges - Target
Bracelets - all gifted

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style