April 29, 2010

From the Office to the NSO


Today I kind of impromptu-ly decided to attend a performance by the NSO.  One of my favorite pianists is playing with them tonight and I kept vacillating between whether or not I should attend the performance.  I decided that I would make my decision after I got to the office, but if I did decide to go, I had to have an outfit that would work well - be casual enough for the office and dressy enough for the symphony.  This is what I came up with.  I like it - I like how the wedges pull the outfit together and the necklaces layered add an "oomph" to the overall look.  I usually wear a black dress, so it was nice to pull out a neutral one to try out tonight.


See how the dress just plays off my whitest of white pale legs? That's awesome too... :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style